View Single Post
Old 12-14-17, 08:29 AM   #11
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

I'm very sorry to hear of Tom's passing. We talked a little bit and exchanged posts in the forum's. He started the thread on " Open letter to the NFL players...read and share"

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=233943

I rallied around him when he thought his thread wasn't well received. I think Tom found just the opposite as his thread was thought provoking and people had varying opinions on the NFL player situation but largely felt " Captain Cruise " posted a timely thread and great posts. I found Tom to be very intelligent and thoughtful and I was looking forward to more posts and threads from Capt. Cruise as he was always a genuine and sincere guy and knew the Importance of family. As Bandit and Neal said, he was a positive and upbeat guy who looked for the best in everyone and everything.

Tom was a great and welcome addition to Subsim and his loss will be keenly felt.

To Michael Pappaceno and your mom and Jennie Munger Harrison and family. We are very sorry for your loss but please know we are keeping you and your family and Tom in our thoughts and prayers.

Rest in Peace my friend.

Last edited by Commander Wallace; 12-15-17 at 07:43 AM.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote