Old 03-27-21, 09:59 PM   #2968
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
no, no, we don't use no stinkin' 20mm.

i'm talking about the 5 inchers. deck guns, man. Let me hear your guns! Your guns! blam. blam. blam!

i was able to control the bow 5 incher then we took on the stern 5 incher and now i am stuck manning the stern 5 incher when i want to man the bow 5 incher like i was doing prior to the change.
I wonder... The cam file is what holds the players "position" for the deck gun... There is only one "Deck Gun" camera available in the listings, whereas there are an A01 and an A02 listing for the AA guns in the database... so why does the game care which end of the sub you are on? Just the addition of the dual-deck gun set-up and it "defaults" to the rear gun?... I've looked at the dual 5" 25 UpgradePack set-up, and it doesn't list "aft" or "bow" for either of the guns... again like a game "default" at work here... but it uses the M02 Position when it does that. The fore mounts are M01... Either way though, there is only one deck gun camera, and apparently, the game chooses for us, preferring the aft position, if available (the last one initialized??). Unless someone knows something more...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote