Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewi View Post
Thank you all for writing me.

But sadly i have the same problem. When you press this function from WE ( now you know what i mean ) you see the U-boat and the tubes, below the reserve torpedos and more. little bit more left you see a torpedo that is ontop of the U-boat but right from the bridge. After sometime this torpedo symbol got away but my tube 1 is filled with a single torpedo. now this symbol is away 1 tube filled and all other tubes are empty.

how can i get new torpedos now? Or should i end my career and start a new one?

Thank you all!
Sounds like what you are describing, is the external reserve stored torps... & if that is indeed the case... the only means/methodology, to get at them... is to have to surface, making sure you have good well rested crew staffed in the torp room that, that particular torp is assigned to... either fore or aft.

That said, in addition, you MUST be surfaced, to initiate the transfer of it from the external stores location, to inside the sub, in this instance... your uboat, that you are in command of.

Know that some mod base set ups... require good, calm weather, to do this... some, do not... just depends on what mod set, that you are rolling with here.

Now, know that too, depending on the mod set... initiating a transfer from external storage, to inside, will also follow a given path of the torp going from external storage, to inside the sub, then to being auto loaded into the tube... provided you have auto reload turned on.

Hope that this info, as always, helps...

M. M.