View Single Post
Old 02-09-09, 12:40 AM   #60
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Feb. 8, 1945 19:45
It has proven to be a very trying day for the little village of Vanvikan. With Constable Gus dead, who will question the villagers, the Kamp workers, and the visiting men from U-13? No one seems to be taking charge and the evidence lays unnoticed, witnesses unquestioned, and alibis unchecked. Mercy’s Inn does record business, and poor Penelope’s feet are sore. The children are not allowed outside and the women have ceased speaking to the Germans.

It hasn’t been a picnic for Oberst Chad and his men. They have scoured the nearby woods and laid out extra concertina wire around perimeter. Everyone expects extra guard duty tonight, and as a result, there are scant resources to continue work on the torpedoes and other duties. But where is the guard assignment list from Oberst Chad? Why doesn’t the U-boat Kapitan post some of his men as guards? The Kamp workers eye the U-13 warily. All was good in their base until the U-bootsmenn showed up.

Kapitänleutnant Jimbuna and his elite crew came to Kamp Letzte Jagd under orders, but they expected to rest, not patrol a backwater village and hunt for a maniac. If only the base workers would get their torpedoes aboard and the repairs done, they could get away from this shadowy harbor. Jimbuna cast a weary eye in the western horizon. Two weeks ago he eagerly searched the sea for prizes, fat merchants that he and his crew sent to the bottom. Now all he beheld was a reluctant setting sun….

NIGHT BEGINS

HUMANS, you are either asleep, drunk, on guard duty, or in some cases, all three.

All SEERS, PM me with the name of one player you wish to focus your crystal ball on.

All GUARDIANS, PM me with the name of one player you wish to protect with your mighty Luger.

ALL WEREWOLVES/HELLHOUNDS, PM me with the name of one player you wish to attack.

Day will commence in ~8-12 hours or whenever all Seers, Guardians, and Werewolves complete their missions.