Old 03-13-10, 09:42 PM   #70
Stormfly
Serial Port Protector

Downloads: 366
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortoFerro View Post
Nice mod!

Would you have samples for the regular diving command too?
Like:

Capt: "Auf Tauchstationen" or "Boot klarmachen zum Tauchen"
WO: "Besatzung auf Tauchstationen" or "Boot klar zum Tauchen"
Capt: "Fluten"
Crew: "Fluuuuuuuuteeen"

I think it was in "Das Boot" and still used in the Bundesmarine.
ohh as i wrote in post 1:

"(Itsīs a pity, since SH4 "dive sequence.wav" isn`t played any more, so i had to use "submarine diving.wav", but this is limited in lenght and plays sometimes more than ones)."

of course i have those commands for the SH3 version, the current SH5 file for diving wont allow that, because of limitation in lenght, also it`s played sometimes more then one times while diving, so it is anoying to hear the commands twice. If i would make a longer file, it would play only one times, but the problem is, it plays then only ones in the entire game session...

...what you can do is, complaining at UBI soft if they could allow to play this file again in SH4 and 5, but it seams that we have more luck modding this with scripts in the future.

with SH4 i used the "D" command for this special normal diving procedure, but now in SH5 we have that multiple random sound possibilitys, so i decided to use this for different dive plane commands after diving.

Edit: maybe i add a additional soundfile played with a keypress for this normal diving procedure, till i got the skills for scripting with this "SIM", but it is still not connected with a executing procedure then, but allows a much longer sound, playable on the bridge...

Last edited by Stormfly; 03-13-10 at 10:07 PM.
Stormfly is offline   Reply With Quote