View Single Post
Old 06-18-22, 06:31 PM   #10
Eisenwurst
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 0

Eisenwurst has made a Best of SUBSIM nomination.
Nomination Category:
Quote:
Funniest Post
Nomination basis: He honestly tells it like it is re whats coming out of Hollywood these days. Funny bugger. :) :)
Forum: General Topics

Nominated Member: Moonlight
Nominated Post: Link
Quote:
Hollywood have really overstepped the mark on this one.

That Prey film might have been worth a look but after watching the video I think I'll give it a miss. :haha:
Those Comanche Dog Soldiers of years gone by were the most brutal Indian Braves that the continent of North America has ever seen, letting any squaw tell them what to do never mind showing them up to be a bunch of ****ing fairies would have been the death of her.

Wonder Woman 1984.

No Spoilers.

Gal Gadot is a decent enough actress but even she couldn't save this movie from the inevitable train wreck it was. Some of the reviews say this film is "brilliant and fantastic", ****ing hell, what chemical substances were they taking at the time?.
I'll be brutally honest and say that most of these reviewers were being "Paid" to say that bleeding nonsense, the disingenuous bastards.

I think big Hollywood movies such as the Godfather, Predator, Terminator, Alien, The Matrix etc are beyond Hollywoods reach now, they've forgotten what a big Blockbuster is and how important the script is to it, until they go back to basics they'll keep right on producing garbage like this movie.
This Wonder Woman 1984 film with a budget of 200 million USD and a Gross worldwide $166,801,036 tells me one thing, it should never have been made.

I have to say that this film is so bad that I almost walked out of my own house!, I have to give it a rating so, the length of the film is 2.25 and that's what its getting.
Film Rating 2.25
Eisenwurst is offline   Reply With Quote