View Single Post
Old 08-25-10, 08:44 PM   #4
Greek
Nub

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

I promise myself never to buy another game that requires this sort of activation! I have both Jutland and DG 1.5 and have had far too many problems with activation issues, that's why I never bought the addition (added ships) to Jutland

CCIP, I do think your approach will work (wish someone from SE was there to advise me so), I redownloaded the games and I tried to do as you suggested, it told me I was eligible to relicense (yeah!), but when I did so it told me I could not communicate with their servers (ARGH!)! Either a problem at their end, and they are having some problem (see below) or firewall, but I should have gotten a message from Norton.

Sonarman, I do think they are having trouble with their ticketing system as I have opened a ticket and twice gotten a message to check for a reply, but there is no reply! On the last one there was an acknowledgment "technician bill" had opened it but, beyond that, nothing posted. I did notice someone from SE posted on this site two days prior to my posting, as well as other postings, so they must monitor it. Can't understand why no one from there offered to help.

Guess I'll try again in seven days. Thank you both very much for the suggestions. I'll hopefully getting going from your advice, eventually, but it shouldn't be this difficult to play a game!
Greek is offline   Reply With Quote