Old 05-22-22, 11:39 AM   #944
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15 Re: Rec Man... issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
This is the problem with scales in the recognitio manual. See the arrow of the mouse. The scale under the ship silhouette.

With or without Interiors.

The images are from Museum, but it is the same in patrol and in all boats.

My resolution is 1920x1080.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Hey BH... greeting...

Yes, but that in no way explains the displacement of the scale...

It seems that fitzcarraldo also has this problem... that said, thank you for the details. I encountered several difficulties during the reassembly.. because there were several updates... which is great for the follow-up... ! This is why I recommend everyone here to start their own career again...otherwise the penalty will be 'ctd' for sure...

cordially Kal Maximus U669

I did day trip through the Rec Man & can't figure it out, only to say... that it may be down to every ones computers being different makes, different manufacturers of individual parts... ll' green men aka gremlins... a blackhole in space throwing up cause it ate too much... who knows for sure..

bottom line is, on a tour of My Rec Man, the issues you guys are seeing with regards to the 'scale' beneath some ships... I'm not really seeing... with the exception of with just 1 ship.

The craziest part of it all, with that 1 on My end, is not even a ship that you've reported on... is small patrol craft/ship.

Go figure... am just dumbfounded by the... craziness of SH4. It's... the only thing I've ran across, that can cause sooooo much headache wrapped up in 1 package, yet do so with so many people & half of the issues are never the same from 1 individual to, another.

Add to that, of around... mhmmmm... gonna go out on a limb here & say... 50% of the time.. can't be reproduced, yet that another individual somewhere, invariably ends up running smack headlong into it somewhere down the road, later on.

Though, for all it's... faults, warts & idiosyncrasies.... still love the ol' gal.

1 thing I did note, & as well noted it NOT being mentioned by either of you ( fitzcarraldo & Kal_Maximus_U669 ) did either of you, notice of some ships missing half their body, or looking pale as like the ship image got acid washed into a pale shade of itself, perhaps...

As I did notice a few of both instances, as I described not many, but... a few.

M. M.