Old 10-24-15, 01:15 AM   #2884
YoYo
Ensign

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi YoYo

I might be wrong but my logical thoughts regarding the "pending" will always stay as pending.

When the tonnage bar was active and filled each mission would then show as "completed"

If you are looking for the original tonnage targets that were used to complete each mission that refers to "pending" then you need to look in your saved games campaign folder.

Peter

Im not sure, but each mission from Happy Times was completed by me with green text as "Completed" (tonnage bar isnt present now in WofS, but I always sank more than 70.000 BRT):

but the Esc (final) screen looks like this (Pending always):

Now I'm after the 1 of March 41 and again I have a problem to start the new part of Campaign (Mare Nostrum - Breakthrough Gibraltar perhaps). Didn't see it. In the 1th of March I was on patrol for sure and I did save/load this time in bunker when I was in the first time in Atlantic Air Gap mission. Just I recived VII C version now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svedan View Post
I've have manually changed all the missions to "completed". Hopefully I can progress in the campaign to "Happy times" once I get to June 1940 without having to use the "silentotto" cheat and thereby losing my crew experience progress.

i edited the Campaing.cfg located in:
C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\SH5\data\cfg\Save Games\00000000\Campaign-.......(last saved folder)

Changed all "IsCompleted" to "true" for all missions and now it says "Completed" on the exit game screen.
Checked but if You did it the game looks buggy for me: I recived crew points - 324 , sank more than 3 mln BRT, game jumps with bigger time compression and in the first of day the new campaign I don't see again the new missions. I changed all "IsCompleted" to "true" in the last saved folder.

Hmmm, any idea to dont loose crew experience and points for upgrades if I use "Silentotto" or others ideas how to jump from the one part of campaign to second this time?

Hmmm, maybe patches affect the campaign? I see in the last time 3 persons here with this problem.

SH fan, btw. my U-boot Typ VII C41 Click!

Last edited by YoYo; 10-24-15 at 04:29 AM.
YoYo is offline   Reply With Quote