Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Razark must be older than me...

Razark's
Larger_TMO_Stopwatches

Also of interest might be CapnScurvy's
Magnified HUD Dials for v1.5

Be sure and read the documentation for these. Notice that both authors mention, that the mods are for specific screen resolutions, since the basis for the edits are in the "menu_1024_768.ini" file, which is a dangerous place to make a mistake... - edits to fit your set-up are almost guaranteed to be necessary. Notice also that CapnScurvy's is for the Stock game. There will be differences in the "menu_1024_768.ini" between it and TMO. Make yourself a mod like these two, and that way, you can back off any edits with JSGME and try again.

themrwho a while back did
Grandpa's Gauges for OM+OMEGU
but I do not see a working download link, and cannot find it in my collection, nor in our "go to" fellow's collection (s7rikeback). It was for Operation Monsun on the German side anyway.

Can you tell that my eyes are old? Certain screen resolutions are not good for me to try and play on. If I plug the laptop with HDMI into the "Smart" TV in the family room, I really enjoy the scenery in the game, but I have to have one of my sons in the room reading the gauges and text messages for me (my wife leaves the room when I do that)... - I don't care too much about the clock or chronometer usually though. On the desktop computer with 1920x1080, I am able to scoot up close enough to the screen - generally. Look-out if its dark though - I might accidentally run aground or ram something with my sub... It's a bother getting older...
Thank you my dear friend, imagine that I was watching ... it's true, the eyes begin to tire
I play on an old 22 inch in 1920/1080 that's why the watch is small
really it's good as much spontaneity !!!

the s7rikeback link:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/163...Mod_Collection

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 03-04-20 at 11:38 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote