View Single Post
Old 03-31-23, 01:25 PM   #1301
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 810
Uploads: 0

Yes Fifi spring is coming cultivating is a plus you will at least know what you have on the plate unlike what we sold .. the career is not dramatic ... compared to the work you provide to improve things ... I take the time and will follow your recommendations..
continue at your pace I will not complain about this excellent work.. quite the contrary..
our "U Schnelltauchback" what I understand the situation in 1943 imposes on our Uboat a faster dive the "Jabo" its omnipresent as well as the new detection system for destroyers so we forget the aerial combat I would add that the Uboat has become fragile in version 3.4 I quickly learned it at my expense...
I put these screens for you so that we can observe the anatomical part of the hull, we notice that the lean-tos are too straight on the model in play...
photo No2 has a perfect model
after this is only a visual detail... we will note on the floor the port of the mine launchers is available if necessary...(photo2)
I agree with Mr. M in what he said for cosmetics and others..

For the lights I agree with FUBART.. Dieselglock..etc

here is Fifi I am delighted with this update despite everything.. the 3.5 already installed...
thank you Fifi see you soon

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 03-31-23 at 02:45 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote