mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Two comment from fb.

The first is a friend who gives the muslim and the left wings all the blame

Quote:
GERMANY: MAJOR POLICE ACTION AGAINST "RIGHT-WIGHT EXTREMISTS"
It is the sleazy politicians' own fault that desperate groups such as these arise.
Western Europe's politically correct collection of politicians, "experts", media etc. misses no opportunity to crow about the "threat from the right", but turns blind and deaf to the constant, insidious Islamic colonization of Europe and the influx of violent men from the Middle East and Africa.
So today is a really good day for political correctness. Finally something good to swallow.
But I dare say that it will not be "right-wing extremists" who are going to abolish democracy in Europe. It will be the people of Allah.
There is a lot of talk about division, polarization in our democracies. But who is it that divides and polarises? It is the sleazy politicians with their deeply irresponsible values, legal and immigration policy. And it is the puffed-up, better-informed "experts" and media people etc.
This one catch my eyes-Cause he could very well be true

Quote:
25 people..??? I wonder how much "coup" there is in that when it comes down to it..? Isn't it rather a insignificant collection of lunatics' doings and actions, to introduce even more control, surveillance and even more restrictions in the German society...? I smell a rat here.
Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote