View Single Post
Old 06-22-13, 06:16 AM   #23
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Google has blocked my card. Reentering card data did nothing, deleting it completely and adding it new also did not help. Support - from Google? Zero. Rien. Nada. Nothing. Nichts. They lead you in endless circles, the same online "help" sites with unproficient "help", and online forms that do not allow enough space. Me replying to a German Gmail from German staff led to an English reply demanding I should contact the German site, at best via online form from which I started. Repeating it led to a complaint why I do not use the German site, while I used the German site. Using a general address of theirs via my PC email accounts and describing the mess they created, led to a brief reply that I should contact the online help site where I got started. And so on, and on. So far 5 iterations. Meanwhile, my wallet acccount got deactivated completely, and I my card cannot be entered anymore at all, gets deleted as fast as I enter it.

Was at the bank yesterday. The card is absolutely okay, free, unblocked, with more than sufficent financial basis.

This is the most customer-hostile "service" I have experienced since many years, since my almost-lawyer run clash with a telefon company. A total piece of SH!T what Google delivers there. They really have done anything they can to prevent people contacting them, and those few surviving the labyrinth get frustrated in the most perfected manner I have ever seen.

Was looking for a service telephone number, and search got me a link. On the linked site - they again refer to their online "help" centre.

A nuke falling on top of them - I would not mind one bit.

Zero points, total frustration, total customer support failure. The definite worst case scenario possible for a matter like this.

Point is, intitially I was successful in gmailing German staff, they send a reply. And then nothing. Impossible to reach that man again via his own mail. They have done all that they can to prevent people contacting them directly. Impossible.

Next week they will get a paper letter from me with some very clear and unhidden comments on what their customer service is worth for. I expect to receive a letter in French as a reply, complaining about why I do not use the German online form.

Google shall burn.