Old 05-19-16, 12:07 PM   #5143
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micksp View Post
Hello mates,

I was so busy to play the last month having my wife hospitalizeda but now I'm back. Just installed the upd.12 and have the first patrol completed in Baltic Ops campaign. Managed to sink two polish DD near Danzig and merchant, then rebased to Kiel, where I've got some troubles entering the port. The first try, I've enabled the Autopilot scriptq the boat starts to move following the pilot orders and I decided to smoke one outside. It was not a good idea. In my return to the PC couple of minutes later the boat was totally damaged. Reloaded the last save and started the channel approach manualy a litle bit close to the left channel side. When I saw the red blincking buoyos, the first one was to close to the stb and I've passed him lieving the next one to the port. Short after I've got a huge colission with something and got the boat unoperable again. Reloaded again. The third approach I've made close to the midlle of the channel, having the Northern Lighthouse on brg 340. Found the first buyo and passed leaving it to the port side, same with the rest of the buoyos and no problems - successfuly docked.

In that manner, is there something special according the ports leaving/entering? Any obsticles, charts, guidence?
There is a mod for harbor charts and you can use it with twos when necessary. Just keep in mind that ingame charts number is limited to 50 and twos already has them 47. This is not such a big issue because you can enable/disable harbor charts mod when ever you like.

Harbor pilot scripts are only for departures, not for arrivals... (except Skagerak inbound route to Kiel)

I can see that you've basically got things right...Keep red buoys to your left and green to your right and you'll find your way home...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote