View Single Post
Old 07-25-17, 07:16 AM   #8322
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3217
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokolov View Post
Cmon, so many mods, and no one didn't NORMAL harbours, challenging, not challenging, but no ports... it's a cool My Russian mates did the game on SH4 and laughing on them, who playing SH5... my god! SH4 was made in 2007 year and totally gone, as the SH5, but SH5 not gone with the excelent w-clear environment. Dynamic environment it's a joke, be fairly, in compare with this mod, dunno why you use it.

And no need to say - do own. I do own much pretty mod for some game. And with no bugs! Same, no need to talk that is only my opinion, it's a true, and f..k those, who not love it.

Thanks both guys, who answer.
In SH5 you can raid some historical bases, as Scapa Flow. But not any port or base. Scapa Flow mission was an special mission; UBoats didnīt attack harbors, but convoys. American Fleet Boats in PTO with SH4 can raid ports, in modded form, but it is historically accurate, but not frequent, in the Pacific. These are, "as real as gets", subsims, not arcadish games. If you like nuke London, that nice city, try Dangerous Waters, and launch Tomahawks to Downing Street. Wonder if this is possible with the new Cold Waters, I didnīt check it....

Enjoy the game as is. And TWoS is very enjoyable.

About the environment, TWoS has the best, and is tweaked specially by Vecko for TWoS. Only I have the bug of the weather reports (not accurate).

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote