Old 10-22-09, 06:12 AM   #7
Akula4745
Convicted Ship Killer

Location: Just out of sight... plotting your course and speed
Downloads: 371
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by etheberge View Post
Nice report, it seems like an exciting trip. But I'm a bit disappointed that "someone" isn't using my German map labels mod .
My dear friend, Big E... I made the Suez Canal trip using my OM "testbed" installation and not my "regular" OM install. Your German map labels mod is a core ingredient of my primary OM install and to be honest... I have no idea how I survived so long without it. It is only through my own laziness and neglect I have failed to add the delightful German map labels mod to my testbed iteration. I can only beg your humble forgiveness for being so inept and unthoughtful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Then you should have said - 'Ich bin ein bisschen enttäuscht', I suppose I play German language version by myself for better immercion. Btw, where can I find this mod?
Big E's fantastic German Map label mod can be found here... and might I say it is truly the cat's meow when it comes to adding a deeper sense of immersion to the game:

Download:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=1372

etheberge's release post:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=156896

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torplexed View Post
Congrats Akula! Now if you can transverse the Panama Canal on your way back to the Vaterland, you get the coveted Iron Cross with crossed sluice gates.
WoO-HOo! Once I have the coveted Iron Cross with crossed sluice gates in my possession... all the frauleins will swoon with sensual delight whenever I walk into the room... oh boy, Panama Canal here I come!!

"If you sit by the river long enough... the body of your enemy will float by -- SunTzu"

Last edited by Akula4745; 10-22-09 at 06:30 AM.
Akula4745 is offline   Reply With Quote