Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitän View Post
Okay, thanks for explaining!

I might tinker around with the V-Fog from time to time ... let's see ...

Okay, so, Sh4 does it's own Game Save-"Clean-up" ... okay, good to know ... I'll watch for that ...

I guess, it's better to use a "Short Mission" instead of the "Training Academy", for getting to know the game ...

Thanks again!
Maybe, with your system... you might... (& I stress a highly doubtful might here, but... *shrug* you never know, until you try... ) have better luck with using volumetric fog. Don't really know what your specs are for your rig, but... on both the ones I have... it never ended well with using that graphic option.

That's 1 of the better things about 4, over 3... (not to be taken for dissing 3... it stil has a place in My & always will... warts & all )

is the save folder clean up aka house keeping it does.

I'll give Ubi credit for that... but... shhhh.... I wouldn't want them to hear that, & get a swelled head over it...

Yeah, short replay historicals or short missions, would probably be easier on the set up than the training missions... though, you could use just the very 1st 3... alone &... avoid the rest.

As is, have ran those 3, without issues... but the remaining ones... yeah.... nothing but head aches... in My experience.

As always, glad to have... & hope that what I have imparted, was helpful & useful... not to forget... as accurate, as possible.

Gute jagd, ihr Himmelhunde.!

M. M.