View Single Post
Old 05-20-22, 05:14 PM   #37
Kapitän
The Old Man

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
the 1st couple, 2... the nav one & the one right after.. might be usable... not sure about the 3rd one right after that... nut from what I understand, is best to avoid running the training missions for the most part.

Am playing the career side, using LAA assigned to the SH4.exe &... running like a champ.

When KSD II: Ace, is loading... you are (in the bottom right corner) seeing it reading v1.4.1, yes...??

On the torp training issue you noted... depends on the year date, that is... not recalling that right off... but, know that the Uboat fleet, did run into (just as the U. S. fleet boats did... ) had issues with torp malfunctions & this is.. modeled into KSD II: Ace, as well.

The upside is... the U-boat HQ officers/admiralty... did listen a lot more than the U.S. side of it did... & as an end result, solved it, for the most part.

If, I am recalling it rightly... magnetic exploders, got pulled from use & they went back to using impact only with the torps... I think. Think the main part that got resolved was with the depth keeping when torps were launched. The Mag Det triggers... NOT so much.

On the query on graphic settings:

This snap shot, is the setting in that section, that I roll with...

Can't recall all the particulars on why... but, is best to avoid having the volumetric fog one, checked... & since I don't deal with a lot of ripping/tearing when moving the cam view about... don't really need to use the vsync one, either.... that & the windowed one... as I prefer to have My view, be full screen.

M. M.

Yes, on bottom right corner it shows 1.4.1 ... and I also applied LAA.

All the Training Missions are in 1939.

Okay, I adjusted the Game Graphic Settings as suggested. What is "Volumetric Fog", anyway?

Coming back to the Game Saves:
- What is the Option "Replay" all about?
- Is there any way to delete Game Saves?