View Single Post
Old 10-31-20, 08:28 AM   #3
Submariner99
Nub

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Thanks, but it is still not working. I did the following...

Luckily I am playing no other games right now or I would have said to hell with it, so I...

Uninstalled Steam. Reinstalled Steam at C:/Steam, a new folder. Yes I know some of you will say I should have installed it on D:, but C is my SSD that I got primarily just for the OS and games, and so I want my games on C.

New steam folder permission also keep defaulting BACK TO READ ONLY, however, when I change the security settings in advanced edit mode, full permission seem to remain, even though the base folder says read only. I would really like to be able to tell a folder on my EFFING computer that I DO NOT want it to be read only!

JSGME was reinstalled inside the main level of SH3, and inside it is a folder called MODS, and inside that is WAC. When I run JSGME it sees WAC, and it activates it moving it from the left side to the right. I then try to run, in Windows 7 compatibility mode, as admin, sh3.exe. It runs fine, but I see nothing but the base game.

So I close JSGME, which I had left open, and repeat, same result. Base game working fine, JSGME not loading the WAC mod!

Any other suggestions, any OTHER way to run this mod, any OTHER program which actually works?
Submariner99 is offline   Reply With Quote