View Single Post
Old 10-18-22, 01:14 PM   #7494
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

FOR EVERYONE'S ATTENTION AND CONSIDERATION

I'm off now to watch an evening football/soccer match on tv so would be extremely grateful if my post of earlier today (see below) was heeded.

Quote:
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=7458
Quite an eventful evening was had by all I see.

So, where to begin.....

Whilst taking into account how current events in Ukraine can be so emotive on everybody regardless of which side they support, I must stress that anyone posting in this thread must give due recognition to the fact and try to remain calm.

There are points made that I personally agree with and there are other points I have a fundamental disagreement with.

If you disagree with something posted then you obviously have a right to reply/challenge. After all, that is what forum posting is about but if you are going to resort to swearing and name calling then you are clearly in breach of the forum 'FAQ & Rules (see link at the top of each page/board)

I'm now going to report this post I've made so that the forum owner is aware of what has happened and in so doing enable him to understand why I have resorted to taking any remedial action should that be necessary in the future.

I'll end by respectfully suggesting that it is easier to ignore someone rather than take the bait thereby fanning the flames.

I thank you all for your cooperation in advance.
I'm not sure if Neal will be around these parts during my absence but I will be back in the morning and sincerely hope no remedial work will be necessary.

I thank you all in advance for your cooperation.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)

Last edited by Jimbuna; 10-19-22 at 03:56 AM.