View Single Post
Old 10-18-22, 12:52 PM   #7492
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpv1974 View Post
I mean, as I understand it, it was not the Estonian communists who were the leaders in Estonia, but the Russians? In Georgia - weren't Georgians on the party committee, in Armenia weren't Armenians? And so on?

Stop talking nonsense - the bulk of the population, everything was fine in these republics.
And these republics were also led by local national cadres. Again, you blame all the Russians. As for the countries of the Warsaw bloc, this is a different story. We must remember how the coalition divided post-war Europe. Or is it the Russians who took Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary, etc. etc. No, that's how Churchill, Stalin and Roosevelt divided it.
Russian denying this proofs it Churchill, Stalin and Roosevelt divided it but Stalin annexed it West Europe was free to make their choices East Europe had no choice than to obey the orders out of the Kremlin after it robbed it empty the United States provide West Europe with goods and money to rebuild itself by our own choice in freedom and prosperity. Putin thinking he can do it over again is of a world so past ours he will only lose. "Dad, can I have the car keys?" / "OK, but don't lose them. We will get a new lada only if I sent you to Ukraine!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.