View Single Post
Old 10-18-22, 12:40 PM   #7488
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Yes, we are small nations, we are not 100-200 million, but we have history, culture, we love, we want to be respected.' Rahmon said in a fiery outburst.

'We do not need anything; just to be respected.'

The humiliation was witnessed by the rulers of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.

'Why do we have to beg (Russia to attend) some miserable forum in Tajikistan?' Rahmon demanded of Putin, jabbing his finger and making expansive gestures.

'I gave instructions to the Foreign Ministry, I even talked to you to ask (Russia) to attend at least at the ministerial level. No, at the level of deputy ministers. Is this what Tajikistan deserves, a strategic partner?'

It is not the first time that Putin's so-called friends and partners in Asia have turned on him publicly since his debacle in Ukraine now that they sense weakness and smell blood.

At a summit in Samarkand, Uzbekistan last month, Chinese premier Xi Xinping snubbed dinner with Putin, while Indian prime minister Narendra Modi told Putin in front of the media that 'now is not the time for war'.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan also humiliated the Russian warmonger by making him wait in front of rolling cameras for half a minute before coming out to greet him ahead of talks.

In the rambling and unscripted tirade, the Tajik dictator almost predicted Putin's demise, accusing his Russian counterpart of making the same mistakes that led to the downfall of the Soviet Union last century.

He also complained that Russian businessmen came into the country and enriched themselves by extracting Tajikistan's natural resources while refusing to invest in the country.

'We do not want your money, we want to be respected as we deserve. We host your military bases, we do everything you ask for, we really try to be what you pretend to be to us ''strategic partners.''

But we are never being treated like strategic partners! No offence, but we want to be respected!'
But you’ll make money with the U.S. and NATO partners.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online