Old 11-12-20, 07:34 PM   #2188
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Reply back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
well, then i guess my proposition might be a tad off.
maybe it IS the damage profile of the target.
i am not skilled at all in damage profiles.
i know that some mega-mods have DD/DE with no bow damage boxes so that if you attempt a down-the-throat-shot, a hit will not have the desired effect.
it could be that the damage profile of the Sen Toku is such that it cannot be damaged/sunk with a beam attack.
i am guessing here...based on your excellent examples and documentation.

That's what is so puzzling... everything I did, should have resulted in a definitive sinking of the target... but as you pointed out, it may well be that the damage model is askew... am just guessing here... as I, like you KaleunMarco... have NO idea of the inner working on damage modeling...

Am letting it be known that this occurred, so those that do or have some knowledge at least, have info to help them track it down... Hopefully...

I am a smart enough old bear, to understand that it could very well be that there is NO definitive answer to this puzzle... but.. if such is the case, then I will be satisfied that it was looked at... & shall then adjust My interaction in game, to just avoid any attempts at attacking the problem ship or ships...

M. M.

I wouldn't go so far as to say excellent, but as clear as I can, given the circumstances... & will strive to improve them if need be... as I am able to...