View Single Post
Old 06-04-21, 11:37 AM   #73
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Back to the political and military discussion.

We, us here on this forum are ordinary deadly people with our standpoints. Some of us has told others our standpoints regarding this Chinese behavior towards Taiwan and countries with sea border in the South China Sea

But as mentioned we are deadly without influence on foreign politics in our country, EU or UN. Yes we have one vote.

Right now there's a type of pre-trial running here in Denmark it's called The Tibet Commission their task is to:

"Terms of reference for a commission of inquiry to carry out a supplementary inquiry into the case of police intervention in connection with demonstrations in connection with Chinese state visits, etc. and to examine the handling of certain other official Chinese visits."

Background.
A group of demonstrate was standing with the Tibet flag when they suddenly was attacked by the police who tried to tear their flag away from them.
(it looks more and more like good old days political scandal)

I'm therefore convince that our politicians have a Janus face-one in public telling you and me that they will not accept this Chinese behavior and unofficially they are weak towards China.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote