View Single Post
Old 05-21-23, 04:18 PM   #5495
Michael Wood
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 314
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
well, Michael, for one, you are posting this in the Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate forum, so you are not going to necessarily reach the right audience for your question. RFB Forum is here: Real Fleet Boat 2.0 and TMO 2.5 is here: Trigger Maru Overhauled

secondly, you should post your JSGME mod list, as well as your installation config, when you post a question. this will provide the potential answerers some needed background data.
Installation config means, OS, SH4 install folder, use of Multish4, and use of a 4 GB enabler such as Large Address Aware (LAA).
JSGME config can be had by opening it, then Tasks, Export to Clipboard, then pasting the results here (ctrl+v).

thirdly, RFB and TMO should probably not be used in the same game installation. each is a separate and distinct mod set. the fact that you have laid one on top of the other may be the cause of the graphics issue you are seeing. you should check out both the RFB forum and the TMO 2.5 forum and see what others have posted on this topic.

Thanks for your reply.

1) Question did not concern stock, TMO or RFB. Only mentioned those as comparison. Question was about "Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate". If my example produces same results on all systems, it is a feature, if it does not I did something wrong.

2) I have never downloaded or used "The JoneSoft_Generic Mod Enabler (JSGME)". First I delete the Documents\SH4 sub-directory. Then, I do a fresh SH 1.5 install and then install FOTRS over that. Operating system Windows 10.0. Install directory "D:\Fall of the Rising Sun". "Large Address Aware (LAA)" installed and active.

3) TMO and RFB are not in same installation. Sorry, if I somehow misled.

D:\Fall of the Rising Sun

D:\Trigger Maru Overhaul

D:\Real Fleet Boat

D:\Silent Hunter 4

4) Just try my example. If you get the same results, then it is the mod, if not, I messed up, somewhere, somehow, someway.

Great mod, by the way. Only issues are hats and passive sonar working on the surface while underway (I was told this would be addressed).

Thanks.

Last edited by Michael Wood; 05-21-23 at 05:15 PM.
Michael Wood is offline   Reply With Quote