View Single Post
Old 05-21-23, 11:05 AM   #5494
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Wood View Post
In SH 4, version 1.5, TMO and RFB if I move a sailor from one position to another, his hat goes with him. In this mod, if I move a sailor from one position to another, he leaves his hat behind and puts on the hat assigned to that position.

How to I change this mod to make it like all the other versions?

Example: I start with an S-boat in Manila. The first position in the bottom row of the bridge has an enlisted man occupying it. He is wearing a Dixie cup cap. I want to put an officer there, as I always have in the past. I select an officer wearing a barracks cover. I drag it into the position in the bottom row of the bridge. I then go to the bridge. The officer it no longer wearing a barracks cover. He is now wearing a Dixie cup cap.

This total lack of immersion is a game killer for me. I need to change this in order to play this mod.

Thanks.
well, Michael, for one, you are posting this in the Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate forum, so you are not going to necessarily reach the right audience for your question. RFB Forum is here: Real Fleet Boat 2.0 and TMO 2.5 is here: Trigger Maru Overhauled

secondly, you should post your JSGME mod list, as well as your installation config, when you post a question. this will provide the potential answerers some needed background data.
Installation config means, OS, SH4 install folder, use of Multish4, and use of a 4 GB enabler such as Large Address Aware (LAA).
JSGME config can be had by opening it, then Tasks, Export to Clipboard, then pasting the results here (ctrl+v).

thirdly, RFB and TMO should probably not be used in the same game installation. each is a separate and distinct mod set. the fact that you have laid one on top of the other may be the cause of the graphics issue you are seeing. you should check out both the RFB forum and the TMO 2.5 forum and see what others have posted on this topic.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote