View Single Post
Old 01-11-09, 08:40 PM   #882
E.B. Fluckey
Sailor man

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

I have a couple of potential bugs to report. I'm new to SH4 so I'm not sure if these are TMO bugs or what. Here's what I'm seeing:

Mods:
TriggerMaru_Overhaul_162_Full
RSRD_TMOv162_V372
SCAF1.5 for RSRDCv371

Bugs:
Completed a war patrol starting December 8 and ending February 18 (was running TMO 1.5.2 at the time). Sank 6 (solo) merchants throughout the patrol. Upon entering port 4/6 sinkings were reported to happen on the same day. I think this error contributed to receiving the Medal of Honor

I added SD radar to my sub, handed out promotions and medals and then saved my game and quit for the night. I then upgraded TMO to 1.62 and upgraded RSRDC as well. SCAF is the same as before.

When I loaded my saved game I double checked the SD radar was installed before leaving port and at this point I'm offered an amazing array of upgrades for 1942 including:
  • SJ Radar
  • Mark 27 Cutie, Mark 26, Mark 18, etc (essentially every torpedo model used throughout the war)
  • Decoys
Now, perhaps this isn't a bug and all of this should be available in 1942. However, from what I've read this stuff came much later. Maybe these aren't bugs but the upgrades weren't offered before saving / loading my game. Only the SD radar was offered.

Thoughts?
E.B. Fluckey is offline   Reply With Quote