View Single Post
Old 01-30-20, 12:28 PM   #106
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by akbby
: NOW IF ALL THE AMERICANS FLEEEING WUHAN WOULD JUST STAY PUT INSTEAD OF COMING TO SAN FRANCISCO, I'D FEEL BETTER....note: THAT PLAN HAS NOW BEEN DIVERTED TO ANCHORAGE ALASKA ISOLATED CERTAINLY SOUNDS BETTER TO ME; SO WHO IN WASHINTON D.C. IS DETERMINING THAT BRINGING THEM HERE IS A BETTER PLAN.....
JEEZE! Somebody down under reads my posts!(maybe Reece passed up the chain of command?) In today's WSJ: "Australia will pull out citizens stuck in Wuhan...and quarantine them in an immigration detention center on a remote island 1000 miles from its coast-Christmas Island near Indonesia. The quarantine plan is one of the most extreme undertaken by any government thus far to limit the spread of the virus. Evacuees will be kept there for two weeks believed to be the incubation period for a potetial virus carrier to develope symptoms. So far 600 people have registered with Australia's foreign affairs dept. Currently 7 people are confirmed to have the coronavirus Down Under." Somebody competently in charge realizes: with the devastating fires et al; Australia simply doesn't need a 'second headache' at this time in history!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 01-30-20 at 01:28 PM.
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote