Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornar Brane View Post
The ijn mod I dl a while ago.

I succeeded to import the jap uboats to stock with correct jap periscope view (the round one)
I decided to leave the german crew, instead of the mix up from ijn.
Also I remember a mod where you can just put in the ger voices from sh3 to sh4.
Of course when you play the american career it get very ugly.
But you can always cut it out with mod enabler.

me think in ijn is something messed up & in game after a while one get problems at the upgrade screen.

So I stopped working on this.
Also the jap uboats are messed up and buggy.
I have posted somewhere a pic.
So all mods that use the jap uboats have bugs in it.

If vandos is willing to repair these jap uboats it would be very good for the game
Yeah, is a couple of the subs for the IJN, that look a bit... dodgy. Other than that, the mod mix I have set up... have yet to really run into any issues, though... I will be quite frank about it. Due to the time being a crash test dummy... on those that I am testing, have NOT really done much what with advancing My careers.

Career advancement has slowed down to a crawl.

NOT that I'm complaining, mind ya. I enjoy testing out tweaks & planned update/upgrades, which is a necessity... to help weed out any issues or bugs.

Van Dos, is good... but, know that he is busy working on surface ship improvements... so can understand if they were not able to take a look at the IJN subs.

Hopefully someone can take some time to take a deep look into the subs & ensure their... integrity in game, to not cause issues... which that area of black majix... is NOT my forte... I freely admit.

M. M.