View Single Post
Old 10-26-20, 05:43 AM   #70
xnonix
Watch

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Hi Boris,
I have been testing the 0.2.2 version of dsubs:

1. I can confirm the "crash to desktop" on dropping targets in linux.

2. Trackers samples dragable is a nice add. Thank you.

3. When I merge trackers from bow and towed array contacts, error lines are cluttered all over bearing lines and Is hard to find the solution (normally is not a clear pattern). But if I do it manually, marking the sample on BB and rapidly on bow, merging the contacts I have a nice and clear cross of lines. Normally with 3 manual marks on BB and Towed I have a pretty good and "clear" solution . I think trackers induce some kind of bearing error. Also think that trackers shouldn't lose its source as I said in a previous post. With trackers is all more difficult, so I preefer not make use of them.
Example:
This is how the error lines appear with trackers:
Cluttering

This is how the error lines appear with manual markers:
Clear solution

Almost the same amount of time passed between 2 solutions. With manual markers I'm confident of the solution only with 2 or 3 crossings.

4. Single player scenarios ideas. Problably you have thought deeply on this, but anyway I'll put what I would like here:
a) "Thread the needle": Scenario with x traders, y easy subs and z medium subs ramdomly placed. You have to kill the enemy subs. Traders can't be sunk. If you sunk a trader you lose. If you kill all the subs, you win. x, y and z could be selectable by the player.
b) "Hunger games": like the above but you have 0 torps at the start of the game. You have to reload at the circle first.
c) "Devil on screws": Scenario with x traders, y easy subs and z medium subs ramdomly placed. You have to kill the traders and go to the circle to win. You can take the subs too, but not needed.

I don't know how to thank you enogh for dsubs. I'm loving it. Great work again. Hope feedback helps.

Regards.

Last edited by xnonix; 10-26-20 at 07:16 AM.
xnonix is offline   Reply With Quote