View Single Post
Old 09-12-13, 09:07 AM   #58
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
Try this instead: in the Tubes section of wpn_SubTorpedoSys, add the full path to the animated tube models. E.g:

NSS_Uboat7a_Door01_FRU_anim,data\Submarine\NSS_Ubo at7a\Submarine Parts\Room_EXT - Torp Doors + Anim

instead of:

NSS_Uboat7a_Door01_FRU_anim

from data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Weapons.upc:
I have tried this with default sub .sim file and with two damage boxes in new torp animation .zon file, one for hatch and one for that other movable thing in front of the hatch, with damage description bowtorpedotubes(which is description for tube 1) and still nothing... It's just that animation is killed and torpedo passing strait through the hatch...

I think i'll do a bit more research, if nothing, i'll concentrate my efforts to merge all the changes so far in order to make first official version of the mod for all playable submarines...I have also some interesting ideas for equipment repair times, for example, to make that engines or batteries after receiving damage could never be repaired to 100% of functionality and so on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
From your screenie I see that the dmg box you have created doesn't envelop any scope. There should be one box and a few collision spheres for each periscope, and they should physically contain their owner object.
O yes they do...It's one large zone for better "damage collecting"...

And also , why so many scopes in sensor.gr2? Shouldn't there be only two?
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote