View Single Post
Old 09-16-10, 08:53 PM   #40
Abd_von_Mumit
The Old Man

Downloads: 46
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyustrator View Post
Abd_von_Mumit, say why You have increased "MaskMap" в Photoshop?
On the left my, on the right Your...
P.S. The Red ring it is necessary to do in upper "layer" Photoshop. Then I have not noticed...

1. I used GIMP.

2. I didn't stretch any layers. I didn't even add a layer. And if I stretched anything, other round shapes would be stretched too, and they aren't.

3. The red circle was done this way:

- draw an oval shape

- click "Draw a border"

- then use the "Fill with color" option:

4. Why would I do that?

5. I don't know what you are smoking there, but I want it too.

EDIT:
After consideration: you publicly and openly accused me of lieing intentionally (to harm other people and damage their reputation?). Although I don't think you did it out of wicked will, you deeply offended me. I consider myself a man of honour. I may have many defects, but I am not a liar. Thus it is my right to demand that you recall your accusation and apologize, again openly and publicly - as men of honour do.

EDIT2:
If you have difficulties understanding the above, I can write it in Russian as well.

EDIT3:
So that absolutely no doubts are left, I just recorded a movie in game. Will upload it as soon as possible after it converts - this will take a while though.

EDIT4:
Here's the movie, may take a while before YouTube processes it (watch in High Resolution for detailed view):

Now I calmed down a bit, but man, you surely touched my nerve. Called a liar after reporting a bug out of will to help... I just didn't expect that.
Links: SH5 mods I use, FileFront, Manual plotting how-to

Last edited by Abd_von_Mumit; 09-16-10 at 09:57 PM.
Abd_von_Mumit is offline   Reply With Quote