View Single Post
Old 01-22-23, 06:25 PM   #32
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

I had made an error earlier in looking at this unfortunate shooting. I thought the weapon in question was a semi automatic handgun. It wasn't. It seems to be a single action revolver so the logic remains the same. The hammer would have to be intentionally cocked to fire a round. or a blow to the hammer with a round in the chamber aligned with the barrel in the cylinder while the weapon was pointed at Halyna Hutchins. It would be an incredible coincidence for all those things to happen in one place, all at the same time.

The F.B.I is supposed to have analyzed the gun used in the fatal shooting and found no anomalies with regards to malfunctions in the weapon. In short, It is impossible the weapon discharged itself as Baldwin has claimed. Further, as has been mentioned here, with advances in cinema productions, there is no reason at all to have real weapons that can fire real bullets let alone live ammunition on a movie set. Gunfire can be subbed in during production to replicate the sound of a gun going off.

It's incomprehensible that this level of stupidity or incompetence is present on a movie set.

It stands to reason, if Baldwin is lying and it seems he is, what is Baldwin trying to cover up ?
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote