Old 12-13-21, 04:33 PM   #5169
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revus View Post
Great work Convoy.

I sincerely appreciate it. I feel Im just falling further and further down the rabbit hole in terms of recording my patrols. I originally began just keeping track of where I found enemy traffic (so I could travel along it on the next patrol). As time has gone on, Ive gone way further. Though this is a "video game" I like the sim nature of it.

Cheers skipper
Been a while since Ive been in-game. Hope to continue my patrol of the SILVERSIDES, mid '43, sixth patrol. Good hunting in the Bismarck Sea/Solomon areas.

Same here. I began just taking notes and turning into patrol reports for reference in creating mods and helping other players, but find myself going down the rabbit hole so to speak as well. Look forward to your next one

Been a few weeks since ran a patrol, have been working on things for next release, which should come in January, will be out of town after Friday until after the new year, so no progress over holidays. A lot of new patrol orders, completely revamped the special missions, added campaign start in June 1941, restored Tambor class to all phases of the war, SubRon 50 campaign (ops in the ATO fall 1942-Summer 1943) , revamped torpedo issues, revamped sensors to make the AI sharper, and some other things.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote