Old 10-14-21, 03:30 PM   #169
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Okay thanks.

Oh man, survived all of that, then a plane gets you. Running on the surface in day time when do not have SD radar is definitely a risk . That is TMO for ya lol.

Same boat? Nice. Are you familiar with my "Select Your Sub" mod? Allows you to choose your submarine before starting a campaign, quite easy. IF interested, below is the link for future use.

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=5190

Let me know how new campaign works out.
hey Bubblehead1980
I saw all the explanations that you provided it is fantastic it is exactly how it happened December 1941 It is to say several times seen by the Kawanishi H6k & Jake planes the day before then arriving in the archipelagos the invasion begins but I found their attitude strange yes it is indeed an invasion because 3 of the ships were transport of troops & tank protected by a heavier building we see it in the telescope on the screen but my ignorance of this war of the Pacific ... . you now understand why i found it strange now i saved at the right time i am going to redo it with a different approach at the time of the attack it is really great the dimension that you bring thanks to this unavailable radar. Now I can not wait to fire to test the torpedoes because I took a load of mark 10 & mark 14 I said to myself we are going to see the behavior here I put my card to you with what confirms your say

first attempt to destroy them my sent by the bottom .. even with Arnold Schwarzenegger on board

Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote