View Single Post
Old 03-13-19, 03:25 AM   #6
Sjizzle
Count Dracula

Downloads: 405
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_AJ View Post
Respectfully Sizzle, this chart that you made is very confusing for me... The latter chart is plainly a lot simpler. I read and re-read your reply and it is not clicking very clearly for me, However, I downloaded and installed the map that is shown in bstankos6 tutorial. I installed per the instructions using JGSME and to no avail, I am still getting the chart that you made. I went to the file directory and tried to figure out what was not working. I did not see anything that was wrong . Looked options file editor and saw no changes can be changed. As in the first topic in my post. I was asking for a tutorial not knowing that there was another option for this tool. I would like to learn more about how to use your tool and will appreciate a more clear explanation of how to use,

2 things , here

1. How to use your tool
2. How to get the tool shown in bstankos video to work in my current copy of SH5

Thank you -- AJ
relax m8

the marinequadrat grid charts is to find out where is the lates 2 numbers from a grid for example BF9156

as u see in foto the grid 56 is in the middle square to the right of 50 where is 6
each big square has 9 small ones with numbers in it...
the top left is from 11 to 19
the top middle is from 21 - 29
top left one is from 31 - 39
middle left one is from 41 - 49
the middle one is 51 - 59
the middle left one 61 - 69
the buttom rigth 71 - 79
the buttom middle 81-89
the buttom left 91 - 99

this is how u find out where u need to go when u get a mission like "go and patrol grid BF9156"... the map show u only BF91 u need to place the grin in the square or rectangular where is BF91 and find out where is 56

and the other one is for minutes for celestial navigation...i know that one for celestial navigation it's confusing one... i didn't added graduations for each minutes i added for each 10 min...
as i have said in my post above 1 min = 2km on the Sh5 map... 1 degree = 120 km..

so for example 24°47′E

47′E that's mean 47 minutes or 94km ( 47 x 2 = 94 ) away do east or do west in our chase do East from the 24° degree line
between 24°' and 25° are 120 km on SH5 map
between 24° and 24°59' are 118 km

if u wanna use bstankos tool download it from that download provided by u and replace my chart from TWoS...u can find all charts in \data\Menu\gui\userchart
i think that vecko renamed all the charts... u need to find which one is from there and replace it

if u wanna

Last edited by Sjizzle; 03-13-19 at 07:07 AM.
Sjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote