View Single Post
Old 12-17-12, 11:31 PM   #19
Spike88
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickC Sniper View Post
I'm too old and thick skinned to let things bother me so no offense taken, but you really have a poor perception of the desire of the disabled to get out and DO.
That's partially because I have a step-grandfather(I don't know if that's how you'd put the term) who constantly goes on about how he's 100% disabled by the government so he can't do this or can't do that, from the fact that most of our homeless around my area are missing limbs, and from the one or two dealings I've had with handicapped customers at a previous job. This doesn't make my perception right, but It's what I see the most.

However, one of my strongest memories on the matter is from about 3-4 years back. I was leaving a home depot when a man hops out of his white pick up truck, grabs his crutch and goes on with his business in home depot despite missing a leg. That scene has stuck with me since then. I've always admired that man.

As for your rant, the only person being negative about The Hunter is Red October. I've personally looked at it ages ago and thought about getting it(I think I came to the conclusion my computer wasn't up to snuff at the time).

My whole point thus far isn't against Hunting Simulators, I just didn't like the analogy between a hunting simulator and a flying simulator.