View Single Post
Old 05-19-23, 02:00 PM   #40
XonE:32
Bosun

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabatasso View Post
I have 3-8 months of diving headfirst into the subsims then 3-4 years of hiatus. The way I have to play these games to enjoy them is insanely time consuming and even re-learning how to do everything manually, and primarily with periscope, takes a good while.
Same. I'm "cyclical" w/my gaming. Looks likes Subs are "back on the menu boys!" for me at the mo anyway. I shelved UBOAT fairly quickly after purchasing a cpl yrs back? I forget. It was shortly after it came out. Way too gamey. It's a lot more interesting now with mods.
Currently prowling the North Sea. I'm not sure if it's the game or Uboat Expanded, but I def get the feel that I'M the one that's being hunted. Ran across a small convoy of 3 mil vessels w/1 tanker. I sank the tanker and buggered off. Within hours there was another group of 3 mils closing to the area. I departed quickly on the surface. It was night, but the moon was out so it was a bit of a risk. Then the next morning.. ALAAAAARM! A flight of 8 ..Hurricanes? If all this is random, it's very good random. It's def not perfect, but it's def getting better IMO. Hope it continues to do so.