View Single Post
Old 06-07-08, 01:46 AM   #4
Frame57
Sea Lord

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Sailor
If you are ready using auto crew see if you have the cheats for those stations checked. You will get all kinds of "I never use auto crew" well I been playing 688i since the 90s and when you are trying to learn there is to much to do as CO. Think about this in real life the Captain has a whole crew to help him. Now playing with out the cheats, fine, but use your crew. That is reality. ESM is going to depend on whether the other guy has his sensors on. Good chance the Helix will detect your ESM Mast and for sure do not cavitate.
The Akulas are out front one near the Whales and shallow, and the other is below the layer, and South of the shallow one.
If none of this works I don't have a clue.

Good luck,

Ron
I could not agree more! I think it is neat to use the sonar stuff once in awhile, but let's face it the CO aint the sonar tech! I served under four CO's on two different 637 class boats and never saw one of them operating the BQQ 5 or the fire control. Sure they may go into the sonar shack to see whats going on in regards to a particulat contact but that' it.
Frame57 is offline   Reply With Quote