View Single Post
Old 10-21-12, 06:01 AM   #10
Torpedo
Torpedoman

Downloads: 1064
Uploads: 0

Hi Captain America
For what I knew I would have to give credit to TMO for illuminated push buttons. I never saw your mod and I did not know that this mod was incorporated in TMO for SH4. Very sorry for my ignorance so I give you the credit publically, but only for illuminated push buttons. TMO was a mod that I did not like, but I remembered that TMO had a nice HUD, but then I did not know who to give the required credits. So sorry for your work, only now I know that you had done this mod, but I give you the credits only for illuminated push buttons.
The new color for the progress bar has been my work, you and I we got the same result independently and my color is different from your color.
The phrase "for other people's work" seems excessive, but I understand that you felt robbed by a "to copy and paste" for all your entire work. I do not steal the work done by others to believe that the mod is all my work. You must believe me.
If you are interested you can download my mod "fire illuminated button" for SH5 so you can see that this mod is unique and never copied from other works.
I hope that everything is explained and you still accept my apologies but also my friendship!

Torpedo
Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote