Old 09-22-14, 03:35 PM   #4
Threadfin
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptBones View Post
Thanks Threadfin,

Of course, being built on a USN Pacific Submarine campaign sim, there are a number of other "annoyances" that I wish had been dealt with also. For starters, all of the message traffic, starting with patrol orders, seem to be originated or re-transmitted by COMSUBPAC...I wonder if they are passing that "intelligence" windfall on to the RN? Maybe that's why I seem to run into so many "reception committees" in my patrol area.

I just started playing this mod, I am only 3 patrols in to it, but really enjoying it so far. Can you give an example of what you mean by that quote?

I'd really like to re-do the Recognition Manual, and I'd be happy to research the ships names, but don't know how to incorporate that in to a new manual. It would be very cool if there were some way to have the ships names tied to the ships's nationailty, even if that were only displayed in the log in the office like SH3 Cammander does. So a Panamanian MK-F-MK-Okay (Eh?) would have a different name than a Dutch one.

Speaking of logs, is there no fix for the date issue in the Captain's log in the office?

Last edited by Threadfin; 09-22-14 at 03:51 PM.
Threadfin is offline   Reply With Quote