Thread: WE'RE SO DEAD!
View Single Post
Old 04-29-18, 10:15 AM   #27
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Default MY POINT-LINE-PLANE POSTULATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Interesting thing to note too is that Quantum Fluctuation predates the universe, is non-physical, acts upon the physical, created something from nothing. One could say science has discovered God as they are both defined much the same way.
AT 67,WITH MY LIMITED SENSORY SYSTEM, I ALWAYS SUFFER AN AFTERGLOW LIGHT PATTERN AFTER MY DAILY QUANTUM FLUCTUATION. ONE COULD INDEED SAY THE SCIENTIST HAVE DISCOVERED GOD...AND MY IMPRESSION IS: SHE'S REALLY PISSED OFF! AS FOR OUR PERCEPTION OF THE DISTANCE OR TIME APPARENTLY INVOLVED; SCIENTISTS AGREE 90% OF THE UNIVERE IS INVIBLE SO WHAT WE SEE IS A PIDDLING 10%!!! FORGET IT :Edgar Cayce HAD THE CORRECT VIEW IMHO:
Quote:
Learn these lessons well: First, the continuity of life. There is no time; it is one time. There is no space; it is one space. There is no force, other than all force in its various phases and applications. The individual is such a part of God that one’s thoughts may become crimes or miracles, for thoughts are deeds. That that one metes must be met again. That one applies will be applied again and again until that oneness of time, space, force are learned and the individual is one with the whole.”
OR AS EINSTEIN PUT IT: THE DISTINCTOIN BETWEEN PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE IS ONLY A STUBBORNLY PERSISTANT ILLUSION"

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 04-17-19 at 10:17 AM.
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote