View Single Post
Old 08-15-22, 09:37 AM   #3978
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Look at how the article talks about Antifa. THEY are worried about right wing groups attempting a coup? That's like horse thieves being worried about jacking.
I went back and made a search for the word Antifa.

Quote:
Antifa sees danger in another Trump candidacy

Antifa, on the other hand, certainly believes that these militias have the potential for a coup. The storming of the Capitol showed that, says a representative of Rose City Antifa, the offshoot of the far-left movement in Portland, Oregon. He only wants to speak anonymously so that "neither right-wing extremists nor the state can target individual members of the group."

However, the man sees the immediate danger in Trump's involvement in the next presidential election. "If he wins, there would likely be a further radicalization of Republicans and more cavalier public activity by the far-right. If he loses, there would be underground 'vendettas' and an attempt at destabilization."
It comes as no surprise for me a leftist would always see the rightist as a danger to the state and viceversa. What none them can't see is that both side is dangerous to the state.

In an article some month ago-It was said that authorities fear what would happen if Trump runs for office and lose- His harden followers would not accept this-said the article.

I'll try to find it.

Edit
Found it

Quote:
Millions of Angry, Armed Americans Stand Ready to Seize Power If Trump Loses in 2024
https://www.newsweek.com/2021/12/31/...4-1660953.html

End edit

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote