View Single Post
Old 06-10-09, 10:43 AM   #1
HuskerNlincoln
Gunner

Downloads: 268
Uploads: 0
Default A few basic Questions.......

Morning all, This is my first post on the SHIV side of the house.

I recently upgraded to a quad core 4 gigs of ram, high end graphics, and low and behold I can play this game.

I have been playing SHIII for years, but I love the eye candy of this game.

Of course I perfer to be a Kaluen so I have the Uboat mission upgrade, Operation Monsoon, Real Evironments 5, and love it.

Some questions though,

1. I cant seem to get my damage control team to repair damage, if I even get straffed lightly by a plane we sink, I cant seem to find out how to set them to the task of repairs. I have them in the priority list showing what damage has occurred, but nothing gets fixed

2. Seems like no matter where or how many torps hit a ship, they all sink the same, no massive explosions, no breaking up, just the old Titanic styled sinking. WHen I played on the American side of the game, one of the quick missions is to attack the tankers, I loved it when the would seem to lift out of the water right before they exploded. I miss that

3. I am in Feb '40 and still cant fiqure out why I have no radar, Its seems not to be available as of yet.

4. Its tough to find ships in the ocean, maybe one every now and again. Course on the up side I can go into Lock Ewe and sink the TWO Nelson Classes that are parked there....Quick 100+ tons per patrol.

5. I see from some of the screen shots that some of the people have a flag on their conning tower, where can I find that?

ANy thoughts