Old 07-17-22, 04:21 PM   #102
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15 Re: Welcome aboard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinSL View Post
So I am having an issue, I completed the initial training sortie, sank the targets, got the 24hr patrol time, returned before the requested time from command.

And now cannot transfer to another fleet, I get a prompt that says "Changed to base: Null" or something to that effect, which I cannot click out of and have to Ctrl+alt+delete the game.

I read the manual and it said something about returning early, so I ran the training sortie again (which just had me go, patrol 24hrs and return, no targets this time) and again, base:null no matter which fleet I try to swap to.

PaladinSL!

Now... with that out of the way... on to your... conundrum, shall we...

To tranfer, you have to click on the phone on the desk (by selecting that self same desk, by the way... ), in office... that sits right in front of the map.

After clicking it... it'll open up to a menu, & should list the flotilla you are supposed to request a transfer... select that one... & click just above the listing of flotilla's (where it reads...) "Apply for Tranfer" (which should, on selecting the flotilla to trafer to, now light up aka be high lit when you mouse over those words there...

If, you are doing that... & still NOT having the ability to tranfer, occur... then...

have to seriously ask.... did you... dink about, with making changes to your sub, BEFORE sailing out, to complete that training cruise...????

Cause, if you did... it can dink up the game save info, as well as possibly, interfere with... transferring...

Hope this helps...

M. M.