View Single Post
Old 01-12-24, 07:22 AM   #5
fisher_bcn
Swabbie

Downloads: 130
Uploads: 2
Icon7 IN-CRE-DI-BLE

Incredible. At first. The more I know how to program, the worse I get at it.
Thank you very much Dönitz78 Korvettenkapitän . I, a humble Oberleutnant zur See,
will be eternally grateful to you, and if you need help making a mod or anything,
you can always count on me. I tell you from the heart. My email is fisher_bcn@yahoo.com.
For now I am going to make an adjustment to the speed dial so that the speed is correct with the mouse pointer.
I already did it, but it was deleted.
It bothers me a lot that I can't put the correct speed I want in,
for example when doing an Ausdampferfaher attack.

I have followed your steps to the letter.
I have installed the mods in the order you have indicated.
I have not installed the Air Force for TWos 2224_re-saved,Dönitz mod and Traduction FR mods
because I can't find them. Everything has been correct.
What was my huge surprise when when I started TWOS for the first time without mods
the sextant worked perfectly!! When installing all the other mods it works just as perfect.
I don't know how many times I have deleted and reinstalled SH5,
and every time I deleted everything I did it with ccleaner.
I think the only difference this time was turning off Windows Defender before installing everything.
Could this be what caused the error?
I have a couple of doubts: Does any of these mods fix the bottoming out problem?
I tried to hit the bottom and it was difficult, but I think this aspect has been improved. When I start Commander, I put the option of As in the game,
and not According to historical criterias. I think that's better this way. I'm wrong? Thank you very much and browse.

I just wrote and started learning with the sextant.
fisher_bcn is offline   Reply With Quote