View Single Post
Old 01-21-21, 02:07 AM   #63
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapZap1970 View Post
Fellow Kaleuns, I need some advice and/or opinions about this issue...
I've been using Onealex subs as a stand-alone mod with GWX3.0 and some other mods (of all kinds) and I have a recurrent issue going on. Everything work fine, and I mean perfect until I am about to start a patrol in 04/1940 or 05/1940 and this happens...

The hull and the deck are black with a permanent flickering, but nothing else is wrong. In fact everything works fine except this. I've tried different flotillas but the result is the same. The fact that this only happens from 04/1940 makes me thong that there must be something triggering this, but I don't have a clue...Please, any thoughts, suggestions, ideas or possible fixes?

Thanks a lot for your help....

CapZap

You know you can’t take all subs from a super mod and paste them like that in other super mod without spending months to adapt them!
It’s not because Onealex is GWX based it means there is no hard work to be done.

Anyway if you want TKSS18 U-Boats in stock GWX, best and easiest way is to take German U-Boat Compilation and activate it on top... not forgetting the GWX Fix All Subs! ... otherwise you would get same result as on your pict by the way.

Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote