View Single Post
Old 03-10-15, 08:39 AM   #1297
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3
Support

I am presently doing the Total Germany campaign on the Eastern British Coastal Waters mission.

I was given grid AN7932 to patrol for 48 hours with a patrol radius of 80 kilometers.

After getting 2 Merchants in the patrol area and 72 hours later, there has been no reposition order.

I decided to head up to Scapa Flow before the mission end date, got the Capital ships and then headed back to the waters inside the EBCW map line.

I'm just wondering if lapsed time triggers the reposition order or is it the 70k tonnage requirement? (AN7932 is a fair way South of the EBCW red line area of operations)

Also escaping from Scapa Flow, the boat was nearly lost from damage due to an air attack. (the pilots have radar vision if the weather was anything to go by!)

After several days of repairs, the boat is in sort of working order except every single analogue gauge is broken with all the needles pointing to the 12o'clock position.

Does anyone know what system controls all of these gauges and are they repairable without having to return to base?

Your thoughts on these question would be appreciated.......Regards
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote