Old 05-22-22, 06:57 PM   #48
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitän View Post
Yes, its seems in Sh4, that when one starts a new career, the renown is Zero (0), which doesn't allow for any new crew assignments, equipment installations or torpedo changes. A bit of a bummer ...

Still learning the game:

In the map view (F5) there are a couple options for the map tools:

- Map Tools Helper: Not quite sure what the purpose of this is (?)

- Select Combat Support Unit: Can't figure this one out as well (?)
With map tools, there is 2 different sizes to them, as well as... a different look to them.

Clicking on map tool helper will swap from a smaller, no thrills sized tool item from all those there in the nav map area.

The larger tools, have a larger size, making it easier to see things like, what the course would be with say... the ruler... to make plotting out an intercept course...just as an example...

With the Uboat side of SH4... particularly KSD II: Ace (not sure about the other SH4 Uboat mod additions, as it has been some time since I booted those ones up...) there is the ability to call for a scout plane to roam ahead & call in sightings. Dependent on where you are, at the time that you utilize that feature, of course.

I wanna say, I think... (BUT... don't hold Me to this 100% though...) it may be scripted in, to call out for some ship support, but what ship type or how many, I can't rightly recall off the top of My head. Or else, it was being looked into, of being included in & might not have gotten finished... just not sure... soooo... take that last bit, with a 18 ship C-2 cargo ships full of sea salt convoy...

M. M.