View Single Post
Old 08-16-21, 08:08 AM   #19
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotagt86 View Post
I use the H.sie weather , I don't like Stiebler's, because when using the Stiebler's bad weather fix, even you are in the port before you start the patrol, the game still can create a heavy fog sometime, I want to select a sunny day to start a patrol.

what is the carotio mod?

The original TKSS18 German U-Boats Compilation MOD carry the coat of arms of the 2nd fleet ,i don't care about this. The arms of the 2nd fleet in the TKSS18 mod was the .tga file which fixed on a independent node and model, it has no relationship with what you selected in the upgrade page in the game. you need use the S3D to remove the arms of the 2nd fleet.

For the configure "order" for the weather I think normal or seasonal both OK,wound not cause any problem.

By the way in 86's enhanced mod you can use the Mouse Wheel to Rotate the Radar Bearing Wheel, to anti the wave shake when operating the radar.

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Hi Toyotagt86 ..
"Carotio_SH3_Seafloormod - 256mb" this mod improves the texture of the ocean floor
I thank you for the details ... I do not know this compilation "TKSS 18" well, I have not used it yet ...

Now .. i tried MaGui version ... didn't work "can't ini 3d" on this machine I have GwX21 install Onealex .. Reel Fleet Boat ... works fine !!! I searched I don't see where the problem is ... can someone confirm?..

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 08-16-21 at 08:18 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote